If you’re looking to buy a new home, it is important to be up to date with all the latest residential trends.
These can often influence your decision on the type of house you are looking for. The Winthorpe Modern understands trends are constantly changing, so we have put together a list of the top residential trends to look out for.
Here are some top residential trends
Smart home features: One of the newest residential trends revolves around technology to enhance and improve design and functionality.
Technology has evolved in the last few years, and now allows you to have lighting and climate controls, as well as being able to monitor visitors to your front door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Bigger kitchens: Spacious kitchens with large seating spaces are the perfect place for your family get together to enjoy quality time.
Another trend in kitchen design is cabinetry. Kitchen cabinetry is not just for storage. It is an important element to your kitchen’s design. With customized kitchen cabinetry, you can create a unique style that will make a statement.
You should no longer be satisfied with basic kitchen designs, instead look for unique colours that not only stand out, but work specifically for your kitchen. Combining lots of colour and interesting tactile textures will give the kitchen a sophisticated finish.
Flexible Space Floorplans: Spaces that can be used for living, dining, entertaining, relaxing, media viewing and working. Look for open space that is versatile, flexible and inclusive.
Going green: Houses are being built by using more green products to provide high-quality and energy efficient homes. Not only are they more durable, but they also help you save money. Low energy appliances, efficient heating & cooling systems, and LED lighting are becoming more popular.
Does The Winthorpe Modern live up to these trends?
The Winthorpe Modern is up to date on all the latest trends. Our luxury homes have features such as:
- EcoBee Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Thermostat via smartphone or computer
- Security starts at your front door with a “Ring” Video Doorbell. The 1080p HD camera and microphone allows you to monitor visitors to your front door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Low maintenance Green Roof reduces air-conditioning and heating costs
- All lighting is LED and low wattage excluding designer pendant fixtures
- European designed Low E and Argon windows and doors can tilt inward inviting fresh air without compromising security
- Flexible space floorplans
- Customized kitchen cabinetry (Customized spice racks, knife racks and vertical tray/platter storage) Our cabinets are made with natural wood on the lowers and high gloss soft white uppers
- Most efficient and most quiet appliances (washer, dryer and dishwasher)
The Bottom Line
When it comes to great design, look for functionality and appeal. The Winthorpe Modern gives you both! Visit our Website to learn more. www.thewinthorpemodern.com